Saturday, May 26, 2012

We're Still Here!

We are still here! Turns out that having a newborn is incredibly time consuming, yet it's one of the best things I've ever done! I've been working on writing Harbor's birth story, but I get emotional every time, coupled with the fact that it's a tad on the lengthy side and needless to say it is still a work in progress. In the meantime, here are some pictu
res of our Little Dove (due to the dove-like coo sounds she makes in her sleep)! We are over the moon in love with her!


brand new baby!

Sleepin' hard with my paci

First family photo

We have been working hard to get on a schedule, and things are really coming together. I attribute our success so far to On Becoming Babywise. I was hesitant to read this book at first, but it really has been a lifesaver. I would recommend it to all my new mommy friends. It has given me the confidence boost I needed to feel like I was doing the right thing! Harbor sleeps like a champ because of it and Josh and I actually have time to get things done around the house in between all the kisses and cuddles with Harbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment