Monday, April 30, 2012

I'm STILL pregnant...week 38

The title pretty much sums things up. So ready to meet our baby girl (and not be pregnant anymore!) Visiting the dr. every week now. I always go in hopeful that he'll give us news that says "Looks like you're very close! Go ahead and head over to the hospital tonight!", but no. I only get "She's happy where she is - see you next week". Harbor seems to have not inherited her mother's impatience, which I'm sure I'll be thankful for one day. Tomorrow is May 1st which means it's birthday month! We are so close!

How far along? 38 Weeks
Total weight gain: 22 lbs.
Baby is the size of: a small watermelon (about 19 1/2 inches long and 7 lbs)
Maternity clothes? even those are getting snug
Stretch marks? sigh...yes. I was so excited to not have any but I now have several on the very lower part of my belly. Bring on the cocoa butter.
Sleep: boo
Best moment this week: the weekend where I didn't have to do anything, ha!
Miss Anything?: walking normally, been craving iced coffee like crazy this week
Movement: stretching that sometimes makes me wonder if she can bust through my skin
Food cravings: juice, fruit, pink lemonade
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: none........I think she's staying in there forever
Symptoms: swollen feet, itchy skin, aches and pains
Belly Button in or out? out...way out
Wedding rings on or off? off :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy but I have my moments. Josh has been very patient with me :)
Looking forward to: meeting our little angel! I can't wait to see her little face! I wonder if it will match the way I've imagined her or if I will feel like I've known her forever.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!! You were right about there being a reason why you're so miserable. Your goal is to get her out! We are all so excited and cannot wait to see and hear all about Miss Harbor Joy! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete